Monday, May 11, 2009

Palos Verdes 1/2 Marathon


On May 2nd I ran the Palos Verdes 1/2 marathon with 2 of my friends. Ocean views, rolling hills and a cool breeze- was a pretty great morning! It was a lot of fun and it felt great to get back into shape. Training was a little tricky with feeding schedules and having to get up at the crack of dawn, but I'm glad I did it! Thanks to my boys for all the love and support, and of course to my girls- I couldn't have done it without you!








Babs, Nicole and I


It was a long morning for this little guy but he was a trooper 



2 comments:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

too bad your arms are so fat (along with the rest of you) and that you are kind of not very good looking.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? COuld you die! You look amazing and you best be remembering that Peter is only 5 weeks old when I see you...cuz my bread dough stomach is amazing.

Griffin looks so much like his daddy. And his room/crib is adorable....

of course.

Margaret said...

Way to go couz. Griffin is so cute and I love his room...the G on the wall, sweet.