Sunday, June 14, 2009

7.5


Oh my little bubbies. You are the sweetest little guy I know. I can't believe you are 7.5 months old already. I feel so lucky to be able to hang out with you every day. You are my best.
 I love you
Yes, little G has 2 tiny rabbit teeth. They are so stinkin cute. More on the way!

He has a whole new bag of tricks. One of his favs is "scooting" backwards and rolling all over the place. He will be crawling any day now

I think he learned this move from the Shamu show at Sea World
One handed...pretty fancy

This picture reminds me of the old man in the movie "UP"



He has a huge love for food, just like his mom. Don't even THINK about taking his cracker away from him. I think you can tell he means business!


His new fav way to travel is on his dads shoulders. Too cute

7 comments:

brooke said...

Oooh, how fun that you have a blog. Griffin is SO cute.

Jaycee said...

He is too cute!! I just want to pinch those chubbie cheeks!

Margaret said...

Jules he is so cute! And i like seeing your mom in the pics. And I laughed out loud at the Shamu comment. I think you were right, very Shamu-ish.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

MISS YOU. I could eat him up.

Bailey said...

I love his Shamu wave. He is so dang cute!

Elizabeth said...

cute pictures! I can't believe how big he's getting, and how fun that your mom came out! I'm sure you are so exited to go back and see your family on the 4th too!!

Brittany said...

UMMM I don't think he is that old. It can't be. I am in total shock! Ben called us today. I tried calling him back. I was excited to see that he called. I was just telling Joe that I was going to call you this week and see if you wanted to join me at this time share we are staying at. I will call ya. To explain more.

P.S. I love Griffin he is so cute.