Wednesday, November 3, 2010

2.

Today my baby turns 2
I still can't believe it, and I'm guessing I will say that every year
He has more energy than any other kid I know and challenges me in EVERYTHING we do,
BUT I guess those are some of the reasons why
I love him so much.
He's not an easy going kid, but he is still adorable and has such a funny personality
I love this little guy to pieces and feel
blessed to be his mom
Here are some things about little Lou
I want to remember at this age:

-his favorite song is "wheels on the bus" and he sings it to himself in his crib often
-obsessed with all things "DUMA!" and also loves trains
-favorite movie right now is Cars...he's definitely all boy:)
-likes Pablo from Backyardigans and all things "Tom"
-favorite food is Pizza and also "beeps" (which is edamame)
-loves all things sweet- just like his mom
-life might end with out his "blanks" and "binks"
-really loves our cat Sophie and tries to carry her around
-actually loves going to nursery
-yells "mmmmmine" and "nnnnnoo!" way too much
-loves to talk about "mama's car" and "dada's car"
-loves wearing socks and always has to have them on
-is definitely a daddy's boy

We love you our sweet baby boy. Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Kindsay and Erik said...

Happy Birthday sweet little G. Love you!