Saturday, December 18, 2010

Very Festive


Dan & Chelsey hosted our annual friend Christmas party this year. It was hilarious I must say. Some good white elephants, great food and even better company. Oh and of course some mighty fine sweaters and festive wear as usual.


Here is Chelsey opening her white elephant...which happened to be original "Ben Barker" trading cards. Its a VERY long story that has come about over many years (and I wish I could tell it because it's hilarious....) the moment was priceless and
we were all laughing with tears.

Ben felt super classy all evening. Nothing like a turtleneck to make you feel good.



The boys-
ps. I'm not sure what my husband is doing in this picture.
I'm also not sure why I keep posting pictures like this and embarrassing myself.
I guess if you know him you'll understand :)

The girls



No comments: