Friday, June 17, 2011

cookies

I've always wanted a daughter. Its no secret. Someone I can bake and shop with and who will want to come home to me for the Holidays. It's probably not going to happen and I'm getting to the point where I'm ok with that. What I'm learning is that I can do some of those things with my little guys. Griffin helped me make cookies the other night and we had the BEST time together. He was absolutely darling and was a big help in the kitchen. I wore my apron and so of course he wanted to wear one. He looks pretty cute in pink. He loved to "read" me the ingredients and ate way too much dough. It was a night I won't forget. So now that I've got the baking thing down...on to dance classes and shopping.











2 comments:

Roney Family said...

These pictures are darling!! Dont give up hope friend, I still think you have a chance of having a girl! Love u

Margaret said...

He is so cute. And we need to live by each other, cuz when I'm at my wits end with my girls I can send them to you for your daughter time.
BUT, I agree with your friend....a daughter may still be in your cards :)