Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Bunny




Looks like someone was excited for the Easter bunny to come......! We had a great Easter weekend filled with family. We've been lucky to have both Grandmas here these past 2 weekends. Its been a treat and so fun for Griffin to get to know them better 

Griffin in his Easter finery

Yes I went there.... I've been told by Ben and my dad that this is not a very masculine look, but I went there anyway. Someday he will probably be sad about it, but there isn't anything he can do about it now! He makes quite a cute little boy bunny if I do say so myself





Fun with Grandmas


Even Sophie had a visit from the Easter bunny and was obviously super excited about it. 
Happy Spring!

5 comments:

Bailey said...

I'm so glad that you went there because Griffin makes a dang cute bunny (as does Sophie). You all look great!

Brittany said...

Yes! I found your blog already. Dont worry it wasn't the first thing I did after the mall. I did put Owen down first. haha. I am so glad to know that you have a blog.

Lets get together again real soon!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

I can't believe you have a blog. Griffin is just so edible. You are as gorgeous as ever.

I am as tired as ever. 9 days old--phew. What am I doing online?

Kindsay and Erik said...

Griffin is darling! I LOVE these pictures! He is such a cutiepie. I can't wait to hold that little guy when we come back in July! You guys are such a beautiful family. Love you and miss you!

Richie said...

Wow! This kid is on his way to do some holister, gap, and ambercrombie modeling.