Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sea World


We went to Sea World last weekend for Heaths birthday and had a great time (even though it was a scorcher!) 
Good times with some good friends

Ben and the bubbers at the Sea Lion show


G and the girls 
(whats up with the tall chick in the blue behind us?! She so wanted to be in all our pics)





 new found love: his thumb



Notice the lovely burp rag on my shoulder. Always a must with this kid





Waiting for the Shamu show! (still in love with his thumb)


Us with the birthday girl


The fam

A  highlight for me was discovering that I am taller than Tracy. It's a rare occurrence so it must be documented. Chalk another one up to me!...........that makes about 4 total. 

1 comment:

Margaret said...

He is so cute Jules. I must see him, I must!
And you leave that tall girl alone.