Wednesday, October 12, 2011

oh Griffin

Oh Griffin
What am I going to do with this child...
Sometimes he's so sweet and hilarious and other times I could strangle him

new things he yells to me:

"You don't tell me what to do!"
&
"You leave me alone!"

Poor guy, he doesn't realize yet that I'll be telling him what to do and will be all up in his business for the next 15+ years (and lets get real- probably way longer than that!)

He also constantly tells me

"I'm mad at you!"

and if he's in time out he yells...

"I'm so mad at time out!"

But then a minute later he'll come up to me and say

"Mommy, your pretty"

so that kinda helps

He's still all things FIRE obsessed. He calls 911 on his fake phone about 50 times a day and tells me there is a cat stuck up a tree he needs to rescue.

He has a huge hat collection (fire hats, hard hats, knight hats etc...)that he must lay out on the couch first thing in the morning

He LOVES his baby brother and is so sweet with him

He started "preschool" with a few little boys from our ward and LOVES it

I heard him telling a lady in the fabric store "Thats Julia, my mommy. She's crazy"

My little boy will be 3 soon (although if you ask him how old he usually says 16)

I can't believe how fast he is growing up and I love him. Sass and all.


















2 comments:

Marilyn said...

I Love that little stinker. I hate to tell you honey....but he is a "boy" version of you!!! And you turned out alright!

Marilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.