Sunday, April 22, 2012

Buzzy turns one

 My baby turned one! It seems just like yesterday that he was born. He's just growing up way too fast for my liking. We wanted to throw a little party for him but decided to keep it really simple. I went with the "Hungry Caterpillar" book theme. He loves that book and I thought it was perfect for a spring birthday. We had some friends over for cake pops and ice cream and opened some presents. He loved all the attention and loved eating his cake once he got started. It was a perfect little celebration for my little guy. He really is the apple of my eye. Everything he does is adorable and amazing to me. 
I don't want him to get even a day older. 


































2 comments:

Margaret said...

I love all the little faces of little Grey. Cute birthday party Jules. So glad I got to see you and your chillins.

Meli T said...

Looks adorable. Can't believe he's one already :/