Friday, April 20, 2012

SoCal Ragnar 2012

Ragnar 2012 was amazingly fun this year
We had a great team and all had so much fun together.
I was a little iffy about doing it since I was still feeding Grey and feeling lazy, but I'm SO glad I did it.
The first day was hella hot and people were having heat strokes left and right and being hauled off by ambulances (no joke) but our team held strong. After our first runs we had a delish dinner and then did some shopping before hitting a movie. Our 2nd legs were in the middle of the night be we all were in love with them. It was cool and peaceful and we all had a great run. We took a short sleep at Brookes house and then headed out for our last runs. My last leg was 11 miles from SeaWorld down through the SD harbor on the boardwalk. It was really long but a fun run. 
I just LOVE all these ladies and am so grateful to have fun friends that want to do fun things. When possible I will always be a part of team "Stay Classy San Diego"









This might be one of my favorite pictures from weekend. Gotta love chels. Out of ALL the places she could choose to take a nap she chose the tiny space at the base of a huge statue on the cement. Thats one smart lady and thats why I love her so much. When she gets tired she can't function and its hilarious.  




getting ready for our night runs





I don't know why this picture makes me laugh but it does






Till next year ladies...

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

i just read this! love the pics!