Monday, October 12, 2009

The big D



Last week I took Griffin to Disneyland for the first time. My mom was in town for the week and we met up with my cousins and their kids for a super fun-filled day!
Griffin LOVED everything about it and was on his very best behavior. I'm excited I have a pass so I can take him all the time now!

I LOVE Disneyland in the fall...pumpkins everywhere, crisp night air, caramel apples, halloween costumes, The Nightmare before Christmas haunted house re-do....love it all!

G was in amazement

Amelia and G

Grandma took him on his first ride ever...I heard he giggled the whole time he was on the horse

Cousin Becca making G laugh

We had such a great day all together.
We will be back!

9 comments:

Margaret said...

so much fun and so glad i finally met griffin.
disneyland is awesome in the fall. we should make it a tradition.

Roney Family said...

Yeah!!! Little Griffin's first time! Now we can go together!! Let go, Im excited!!!!

Elizabeth said...

how fun! I LOVE disneyland! remember when we went together and got to go on all of the big rides! we should do that again, that was so much fun!

Jessica said...

Julia!! I am dying over here. Griffin is SO adorable. What a cute, cute, sweetie pie! He looks so happy. It is obvious how much you both love him in every picture. I couldn't be happier for you guys. Wished we lived close by- loved all the times we got together. xoxox

Barbara said...

How in this green earth did I not know you had a blog? Seriously. I remember you talking about "having" to start one now that you have a child - but I never got the memo you officially did it. I guess that is my fault for not blog stalking like I used to. I also didn't know you got a Dland pass. Man, you talk to someone every day and you think you know them....then you find their blog! Hahaha. Cute pics :)

Brittany said...

Lets go! Owen loves it to. We need to all get together. Lets plan dinner or something.

camille said...

Fun, fun, fun and I love your shirt! You look so cute!

UsdailyReader said...

I have two things to say 1) Love it.
2) Why is my blog not linked on your blog.

Hmmmm....?

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Ok...three things. 3) That was Molly. I was logged into Summer's blog account thingy. Yep.