Tuesday, November 3, 2009

One love

Today you turned one
It is a day that came way too fast for me
Just yesterday you were this tiny

Happy Birthday my little one
You make me laugh everyday
You have the funniest sense of humor and a big personality
I love that you are such a little ham and open your mouth so big to smile
I love that you give me fake grumpy faces when I tell you not to do something
I love that you like to be surprised
I love that you are always pretty happy
I love your 8 little teeth and that you are finally sprouting some hair
I love that you are the fastest crawler I know
I love that you get so excited to see me in the morning
I love that I can tuck you into bed each night and give you a kiss
You mean the world to me
I love you to bits



4 comments:

Laura Ek said...

AHhhh! So sweet! We love little Griffin, AKA Lily's boyfriend!

Meli T said...

Wonderful little man to a wonderful mom!

Roney Family said...

That was so sweet. I sure love him also! I think I love how excited he gets. Yeah, he's a little ham!

Elizabeth said...

he's such a cutie, i can't believe he's already a year old! That went by way too fast!!