Thursday, June 10, 2010

Granny pants

We were sooo lucky to have a visit from ole' Granny pants last week. Thats what I started calling my mom just to tease her. I bet she hopes that nickname doesn't stick around ;)
We had the BEST time as usual. Went to the beach, played at the park, drove up to OC to Pretend City and just had a nice relaxing week spending time together. It was heaven to have her here and we were so sad to see her go. BUT...we will be going to Utah and Idaho soon to visit both Grandparents so we will see them all soon...WE CAN'T WAIT!!!





































4 comments:

Meli T said...

Gotta love Granny time. I'm loving Griffin's rockin do. Pretty sweet. Maybe we can catch you at PCity sometime.

Kelsey said...

he is adorable! i can't believe how big he is getting! hope carlsbad is treating you well.

Marilyn said...

"Granny pants" huh? Why do I feel like that's a reflection on my wardrobe?

Roney Family said...

Looks like she had such a wonderful visit. You are lucky to have a wonderful mom!