Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Palm Springs


These izz my sistas!
Ok- they are actually my cousins, but since I am the only girl in my family these girlies ARE my sisters. I am so lucky to have them and haven't known a life without them. We decided to break away from the kiddos and live it up in Palm Springzzz for the weekend. It was FABULOUS! We started it off by celebrating Margs 30th Birthday, slept in, sat by the pool, shopped, read crap magazines,laughed way too hard, ate WAY too much and pretty much did whatever the heck we wanted. It was so wonderful. Even better was having the company of three of the very BEST people I know. Love love love them.

me, Kate, Margaret and Rachael



Birthday girl
looking not a day over 20 :)





Eating the BEST fish at Roys


Don't mess yo!
I'm thinking this might be a good look for me

Until next year ladies! xoxo

3 comments:

Roney Family said...

Love the pictures. So glad you had a wonderful time!

Elizabeth said...

what a fun vacation! It looks so relaxing!!

Margaret said...

It was the best. Some of those pics of me, not the best.
So excited to see you in like 3 weeks.
Still laughing about the Snoop Dogg joke at the end of Jimmy Kimmel.