Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer fun


We did a slip n' slide with Heath and her kidlins (Finn and Milla)last week. I think its safe to say it was a BIG hit with all of them. Griffin was running around like a crazy man screaming his head off. It was so funny to watch.
Its probably the BEST thing thats happened
to him in his 19 months.

G would get a running start way back on the grass....


and then run right beside the slip n' slide
instead of on it




then after watching Finn he figured it was way
more fun to run ON the plastic!








there was a LOT of this goin' on:






but thankfully no one got hurt and it turned
out to be a GREAT summer day for these cute kids








3 comments:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

So glad you updated this thang! Love all the photos and I can totally hear your voice in all the posts. Its 2 am and I'm wiiiide awake. Thank you for entertaining me. I miss you!!!!!!!! G is getting so big!

camille said...

OH, those pictures were so cute and funny!! Little G is so hilarious. I could totally imagine the way he would scream and run NEXT to the slide. So so cute! Love your "granny pants" post, too. You crack me up, Jules! Your mom is such a pretty lady (like you) and I love that you just LOVE her so much! I hope my kids get that excited when I come to town. You know you've done a good job raising your kids when they WANT you to visit, right?!! Love you!

Roney Family said...

He is such a big boy! I miss you guys dearly. Come back so I can visit.