Saturday, October 2, 2010

Last Hurrah

Our Disneyland passes expire this month :(. Even though we moved and are farther away now, I'm still sad about it. It was always so much fun to take Griffin up for the day.
I'm sure we'll renew at some point,
but we are going to take a little break for now.
I am glad that we got to go again while it's decorated for Halloween...its my absolute FAVORITE time of year.
We had a GREAT time.
Griffin loved riding the train, Dumbo, Its a Small World and playing in Toon Town... and equally hated Pirates and the Haunted house.
It was a beautiful day, no lines, time with my little family,
and I ended the evening with a big ole' caramel apple.
Doesn't get much better than that.














3 comments:

Margaret said...

I assume Ben gave Griff the crazy eye? Wish I could go to Dland with you. So fun. Seriously, Griffin's eyes are scaring me.

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Love the new banner....bwahahahahaha.
Sooo...it looks like it just me you, me, and Jan this weekend??

Roney Family said...

Looks like he had such a wonderful time. Maybe when you decide to renew your passes, we will renew ours, just Peyton and I though