Friday, October 29, 2010

Party

The Manvilles had a Halloween party this year.
We played games and ate tons of yummy food (caramel apples, caramel corn & homemade root beer to name just a few)-it was a lot of fun!
Ben, Chelsey and I dressed up as "sister wives" to Daniel.
It was probably something we shouldn't have done,
but we did it anyway :).
My husband is such a good sport and will pretty much dress up as anything. You have to be pretty secure in your manhood
to pretend to be a sister wife with two other girls and wear a really ugly dress and a wig.



My favorite thing in this picture is Chelsey's shoes.
She also was freakishly good at doing "polyg" hair...


The Manvilles

Anthony & Burt
I think their costumes speak for themselves


Shanda after she made her delish homemade root beer


bobbing for apples


2 comments:

Jaycee said...

LOVE the costumes! especially the sister wives, I was laughing so hard!

Chelsey said...

Pure awesome.