Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lunch with my "Duma"

Griffin is obsessed with all things "Duma"
You might be wondering what a duma is... well somehow its a dump truck, tractor, bulldozer or any combination of big machinery. I don't know where he came up with the word, but he's beyond obsessed. It's the first thing he asks for when he gets up in the morning and we spend most of our days looking for them or watching them work at construction sites.
Sometimes lunch can be hard...but I found when you bring
a Duma in to help you can get it done pretty efficiently ;)












6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that he is shoveling food into his mouth. That may never change but how smart of him to realized he can do it with his "duma."

Barbara said...

Bahaha! Kaden came running over when he heard me laughing. I showed him the pictures and said, "Isn't that funny that Griffin is eating out of his dump truck?" Kaden said very serious, "Mom, it is because he loves his dump truck." Well then, there you have it! Miss you guys!

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

CLASSIC! I am laughing right now. What a cutie. I love hearing your voice in all of your posts.

Roney Family said...

He is hilarious! What a cutie! Love the big smile on his face.

camille said...

Hysterical! G reminds me so much of Kai it's crazy. They even look a lot alike at this age! Made up words are a sign of genius, btw. Kai called cars "whatas" and juice was "mmmm-teh". I hope you're writing this stuff down cause it is so cute and funny!! xoxo

Marilyn said...

Love that boy!!! Miss him. Miss you too.....but you don't change as much as he does. Well I guess that is no longer true. You will be changing a whole bunch in the next few months!