Monday, October 25, 2010

"Spud Harvest"

We spent a week at home in Idaho during "spud harvest"
Yes, in Idaho you get a week out of school (back in my day it was almost 2 weeks!)- to help the farmers harvest the potatoes- so my mom was off of work! It is my FAVORITE time of year and little G and I are always in attendance. I love going home in the Fall. We had the BEST time.










I left Griffin for a few days with my parents and went to Park City for a girls weekend. A bunch of our HS friends planned to come, but in the end it was just 4 of us. We still had a blast. I LOVE these girls so much and feel so grateful to have them in my life. Park City was BEAUTIFUL as usual. I love that place.




1 comment:

Molly Bice-Jackson said...

Zero comments? What? Let me be the first to say that I love you. I love all the fall Rexburg photos. Your parents are looking as dashing as ever. Please give them my love. The weather was so so gorgeous right before you guys came and it was even more amazing after you left! Sadness. Next time we will get a lot more of Main Street into our schedule.